My new start here

 Hey,  nice to meet you guys. I'm from china, I was born in a small city Wuxi which is an important part of Jiangsu Province. If you don't know Jiangsu, then you must know Shanghai,  and my hometown is near Shanghai.

 I worked in a company as an intern for several months after I graduated from Jiangsu University in China. The work makes me boring, because every day was almost the same, so I decided to study abroad to start a new life. That's why I'm here in Japan. I'm now living in Kumamoto city, which is really a beautiful city. And I major in Structural mechanics about bridges in Kumamoto University.
 Last year, a strong earthquake happened in Kumamoto, several bridges was damaged. Now, my work is using FEM (Finite Element Method) to do some analysis.

Comments

  1. What did you study at Jiangsu University?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I studied civil construction and some basic knowledge about bridges.

      Delete
  2. All the best with your new start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked in a company as an internship >
    I worked in a company as an intern OR
    I worked in a company on an internship

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of "The Lost Cup"

Citing other authors